Welcome to FBHG Kids!
At Energize Kids, our mid week kids program, children will enjoy a high energy worship time with games and activities and then small group Bible study and discussion suited specifically for their age. It is a great way to recharge your child's week and grow them in their knowledge of Jesus.
We offer several Sunday morning worship opportunities for kids.
- Little Kid's Time - for preschoolers, in preschool area.
- Kid's Time - for children grades 1-4, Youth Center
- Flyte - for children in grades 5-6. Fellowship Hall
Family Worship - Every first Sunday, kids in grades 1-6 join their parents in the Worship Center for a church-wide worship celebration. This service usually includes a segment designed especially for kids.
First Baptist offers small group Bible studies for children on Sunday mornings at 9:15. Loving teachers help make Bible learning fun. Kid's Life Groups are organized according to age (preschool) and school grades.
SAVE THE DATE! Our biggest and most fun week of the year is on the books for June 3-7, 2019! Stay posted for more information as we get closer.
Parents are always welcome at every Children's Ministry activity.
If you would like to serve as a leader/teacher for Kid's Life Groups, Energize Kids, or Kid's Time; service as Nursery/Preschool worker; or serve as a camp chaperon, please let us know. You will need to complete an application, undergo a background check, and receive training.
We take the safety and security of children seriously at First Baptist. Here are some of the ways we strive to protect your kids:
- All workers in our Nursery/Preschool/Children/Student Ministries undergo an application process that includes a background check and personal interview.
- We require annual training in our Child Protection Policy for all Nursery/Preschool/Children/Student Ministry workers.
- All nursery and preschool children must be checked in before participation and will only be released from the activity to a parent or authorized adult.
- Our Nursery features recorded video surveillance.
- We regularly review our Child Protection Policy and audit our actual performance to find ways to improve child safety on our campus.