Welcome to FBHG Kids!
At Energize Kids, our mid week kids program, children will enjoy a high energy worship time with games and activities and then small group Bible study and discussion suited specifically for their age. It is a great way to recharge your child's week and grow them in their knowledge of Jesus.
We offer several Sunday morning worship opportunities for kids.
- Little Kid's Time - for preschoolers, in preschool area.
- Kid's Time - for children grades 1-4, Youth Center
Family Worship - Every first Sunday, kids in grades 1-4 join their parents in the Worship Center for a church-wide worship celebration. This service usually includes a segment designed especially for kids.
First Baptist offers small group Bible studies for children on Sunday mornings at 9:15. Loving teachers help make Bible learning fun. Kid's Life Groups are organized according to age (preschool) and school grades.
All children in grades 3-6 are invited to join us in Campbellsville, KY at Campbellsville University during the week of July 12-16, 2021 for CentriKid Camp!! Mark your calendars!
SAVE THE DATE! Our biggest and most fun week of the year is on the books for June 7-11, 2021!
Parents are always welcome at every Children's Ministry activity.
If you would like to serve as a leader/teacher for Kid's Life Groups, Energize Kids, or Kid's Time; service as Nursery/Preschool worker; or serve as a camp chaperon, please let us know. You will need to complete an application, undergo a background check, and receive training.
We take the safety and security of children seriously at First Baptist. Here are some of the ways we strive to protect your kids:
- All workers in our Nursery/Preschool/Children/Student Ministries undergo an application process that includes a background check and personal interview.
- We require annual training in our Child Protection Policy for all Nursery/Preschool/Children/Student Ministry workers.
- All nursery and preschool children must be checked in before participation and will only be released from the activity to a parent or authorized adult.
- Our Nursery features recorded video surveillance.
- We regularly review our Child Protection Policy and audit our actual performance to find ways to improve child safety on our campus.